cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Torsten Schlabach" <tschlab...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Eclipse w/ 2.1.7
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2005 13:31:05 GMT
> FWIW i still do "build eclipse-project" even "build
> eclipse-customized-project". The latter sets up the source paths of the
> enabled blocks only, making eclipse+cocoon sources actually doable on
> lower spec machines.  I keep svn+jetty outside of eclipse as both act
> too quirky when run from inside the ide.

I wasn't even aware that this exists. Would you mind adding this to the
Wiki page?

Also it look as if there are different schools of "How to run / develop
Cocoon in Eclipse". If both ways of doing it are valid and have advantages
and disadvantages, we would maybe explain this in the Wiki page as well.

Regards,
Torsten