cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FYI New Exception thrown (was Re: svn commit: r292770 - in /cocoon/trunk/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/i18n: XMLResourceBundleFactory.java XMLResourceBundleNotFoundException.java)
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 16:33:10 GMT
Berin Loritsch wrote:

> FYI:
>
> I changed the "FIXME" comment that had a question with a runtime
> exception.  This should answer the question quite well.  Before we
> simply ignored XMLBundles with no base URL--now we force the system to
> deal with it.  It should also help tighten up some code.

We did not ignored XMLBundles with no base URL, but on the contrary we
allowed them, despite not being sure the case was actually really
happening with the I18nTransformer.  I don't remember why I added this
FIXME, but that is certainly because I once had an NPE because of a null
base.

Now the case is explicitely forbidden. We'll see if some people complain
about it...

Sylvain