cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Multiple Portal Applications
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 07:10:55 GMT
Ralph Goers wrote:
> I have no objections.  However, I have a feeling we are going to need a
> migration guide for moving from 2.1 to 2.2. Is it possible you could
> start such a document and put this in it?

Yepp, I was planning to document everything as soon as I've finished
changing it (code first, document later). I'll also try and update the
whole portal documentation.

> Not really related to this, but you made a proposal a week or two ago to
> create a 2.2 release based upon the new Cocoon core without real blocks
> (as I understand it, this is everything in trunk minus the OSGi stuff).
Did I? Can't remember - but might be :)

> I think that we should plan for that.

Yeah, imho we should release a 2.2 preview together with 2.1.8 shortly
after the GT.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/