cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [RT] Multiple Portal Applications
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2005 06:37:27 GMT
I have no objections.  However, I have a feeling we are going to need a
migration guide for moving from 2.1 to 2.2. Is it possible you could
start such a document and put this in it?

Not really related to this, but you made a proposal a week or two ago to
create a 2.2 release based upon the new Cocoon core without real blocks
(as I understand it, this is everything in trunk minus the OSGi stuff).
I think that we should plan for that.

Ralph