cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [2.1.8-dev] Real exception is not logged anymore
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 08:52:43 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Hmm... I will checkout Cocoon on another machine and test there.

I'm currently using 1.4.2_09 in w2k - Now what I actually don't
understand is why Jorg and I are seeing the exception logged to the
portal.log while you have it in the cocoon.log. I could imagine that the
actual output might be jdk dependent (if the cause is logged or not),
but it seems very strange that even the target is jdk dependent. Hmm.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/