cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [2.1.8-dev] Real exception is not logged anymore
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 08:20:21 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Jorg Heymans wrote:
>

>>Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>>

>>>Ok, I have a simple test case, go into the sitemap of the gallery coplet (coplets/gallery)
and change the type attribute of the xslt transformer from "xslt" to "xslt2" then go into
the portal and to the gallery tab.

>>>The result will be an exception in the log which does not tell you anymore the
reason why the sitemap couldn't be loaded. Same happens if a component could not be created
or any other problem occurs.

>That's exactly what I get, too
>
>Do you have something in cocoon.log about this exception?

Hmm... I will checkout Cocoon on another machine and test there.

Sylvain