cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project knopflerfish-framework (in module cocoon) failed
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 18:26:45 GMT
On 22.09.2005 20:12, Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

>>> Project knopflerfish-framework has an issue affecting its community
>>
>>> http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/cocoon/knopflerfish-framework/index.html

> Both I and others have cared, but it haven't helped this far.

I only wondered because there has not been any progress for a few days.

> Did a new  change that hopefully help.

Me too - half an hour before you. :)

> Anyway, the Knopflerfish project isn't build by Gump, so the
> knopflerfish-framework and knopflerfish-log libraries should be taken
> from lib/core.

Yes, but the gump page was not that obvious about what really went
wrong. I read a bit more exactly and fount out:

-ERROR- Missing Output:
/usr/local/gump/public/workspace/cocoon/core/knopflerfish-framework-1.3.3.jar

No lib dir to see. Let's see whether this helps.

Jörg