cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [2.1.8-dev] Real exception is not logged anymore
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 15:38:48 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Sylvain Wallez schrieb:
>

>>Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>>

>>>Ok, I have a simple test case, go into the sitemap of the gallery coplet (coplets/gallery)
and change the type attribute of the xslt transformer from "xslt" to "xslt2" then go into
the portal and to the gallery tab.

>>>The result will be an exception in the log which does not tell you anymore the
reason why the sitemap couldn't be loaded. Same happens if a component could not be created
or any other problem occurs.

>>Weird... this shows up correctly in my cocoon.log (see below).
>>

>The strange thing is that it does not even show up in cocoon.log but
>portal.log.

My portal.log has this:
INFO    (2005-09-22) 16:09.08:185   [portal]
(/samples/blocks/portal/portal) PoolThread-4/AbstractCopletAdapter:
Streamed coplet Portal-Demo (instance Portal-Demo-1) in 58ms.

>>I also double-checked that I haven't forgotten to commit something and
>>did a clean build.
>>
>:) Hmm, I've done the same
>

>>What JDK version are you using?
>>
>1.4.2.

Same here (1.4.2_07 on a Mac)

>Strange

Definitely...

HEY PEOPLE, can someone else check this also?

Sylvain