cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [2.1.8-dev] Real exception is not logged anymore
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 12:55:39 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>
>>Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>

>>Strange, it works for me... Here's my testcase: go to
>>http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/portal/, log in a guest, then click
>>"Basket" and "Content". The full exception is displayed and logged only
>>once in cocoon.log. Is your checkout up to date?
>>

> Yes, I'm using latest - I'll try to make a reproducible test case tomorrow.

Ok, I have a simple test case, go into the sitemap of the gallery coplet
(coplets/gallery) and change the type attribute of the xslt transformer
from "xslt" to "xslt2" then go into the portal and to the gallery tab.
The result will be an exception in the log which does not tell you
anymore the reason why the sitemap couldn't be loaded.
Same happens if a component could not be created or any other problem
occurs.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/