cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: extending I18nTransformer / Bundle / BundleFactory
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:01:13 GMT
Unless things have changed radically, in which case we have real
problems, I don't see why you need to modify the I18nTransformer.  You
should be able to use input modules in your sitemap to dynamically
specify the location of the xml files.  So either use a standard input
module or write a custom one.

Ralph