cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject [2.1.8-dev] No widget should be named'submit' [was: Problems in CForms in latest from SVN]
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 14:35:52 GMT
Ok, now I found out the problem:

No top-level widget should be named 'submit' to avoid problems  with
HTML <form> elements, at fd:submit

Why did this change? It broke our application and the error message was
nowhere to be seen. It would be good to see at least a message and in
addition I think we should just create a warning here to keep
compatibility, no?

Carsten

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Hi after updating to latest from SVN (2.1.x) I have a strange problem
> with CForms. A simple login form which was working with a version from
> last week does not work anymore and throws the following exception:
>
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Calling function login
> 	at [IllegalArgumentException] -

file:/D:/dev/workspace-plugins/portal/webapp/coplets/standard/forms/login-model.xml:20:45

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/