cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: Bricks example app in our whiteboard, WDYT?
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 08:20:10 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> Upayavira wrote:
>

>> So, you get my vote for putting it into the whiteboard.
>

> +1 also. I'm frequently asked about the recommended practices or design
> patterns for a Cocoon application. So starting to have some sample
> standalone applications in our SVN is a good thing.

IMO not just a good thing - a necessary thing for Cocoon's future
ecosystem. We need to start having more stuff available that is built
upon Cocoon, smaller scale 'components', and examples for people to use
for learning purposes. It really needs to be the next stage in our
development, to give people higher-level components they can re-use in
their own systems.

Regards, Upayavira