cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: SVN access
Date Sat, 17 Sep 2005 15:28:10 GMT
On 17.09.2005 16:57, Pier Fumagalli wrote:

>> Something changed in DNS and my provider is a bit slow? ping
>> svn.apache.org resolves to 209.237.227.194 for me.
>
> That's the correct IP, so, it's not an issue with DNS...

Ok. Good to know.

> Can you nagvigate (in your browser) to http://svn.apache.org/ (not
> HTTPS).

I wrote already in my first mail that it is not possible ;)

> Can you ping svn.apache.org?

Same here. This is how I got the IP address :)

>>> However, I see that you have access to bugzilla :-)
>>
>> Yeah, finally getting back to my old job as bugzilla master :)  Though
>> I only made the first third up to now, will see if I get  more this
>> weekend. Cocoon must not have 300 open issues :)
>
> Wanna try out Jira? :-)

Do you want to convince me to use Jira and to get unfaithful to
Bugzilla? Until now I love Bugzilla much more than Jira. I have worked
with the latter with other Apache projects like Xalan. But, ok, let me
try Jira. At Bugzilla my email address is my account.

Jörg