cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject CForms branches: there can be only one
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 21:16:24 GMT
Hi all,

I have merged all 3 branches of CForms: 2.1, 2.2 and library (Max's GSoC
work).

We now have one single version of CForms, which is the one in
cocoon/blocks/forms/trunk. This is the version that was already used in
2.2 and which is now also imported in 2.1 using svn:external.

I hope to have forgotten nothing during the merge. The only issue I've
seen so far is that the fb:class & fb:new bindings are broken, which I
will fix ASAP (I wanted to commit quickly before other people do other
changes). It would be good for other people to test this unified version
to see if there are more issues.

Libary support is there and you can learn about it here:
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/forms/685.html

This tedious work will hopefully save us some time in the future :-)

Sylvain