cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project cocoon (in module cocoon) failed
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 14:31:12 GMT
Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> On 15.09.2005 19:42, Upayavira wrote:
>
>> Otherwise, I'll try to work it out using SVN history tomorrow.
>

> If you don't want to wait for me if SVN is up again you can probably
> start here:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-cvs&m=112212114221019&w=4. At
> that point the both files should be really similar or even equal.

Seems like it might be okay anyway.

I've created an external in trunk/src/gump, which has just module.xml in
it (our gump.xml).

Do I need to commit this external, or is it already set up for others?

If the external is working, all it now takes to switch is to change the
gump.descriptor in build.properties to src/gump/module.xml instead of
gump.xml.

Can someone confirm whether the external is present? i.e. do a checkout
and tell me if you can see src/gump/module.xml.

Regards, Upayavira