cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project cocoon (in module cocoon) failed
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 17:42:04 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
>
>> Any idea about what is wrong? I added the lacking dependencies
>> (knopflerfish-framework and knopflerfish-log) to the cocoon module in
>> gump.xml, but it doesn't seem to help. Is the used gump file for
>> Cocoon stored somewhere else as Stefano suggested (and in that case
>> where)? Or did I defined the dependecies in a flawed way?
>

> ehm, gump uses a *different* descriptor, in its svn module.
>
> Upayavira volunteered to find a way to synchronize the two, moving the
> descriptor into a directory and then svn externalize that from gump but
> never did. Bad boy, no donut for you!

Okay, I've looked at this briefly. It is easy enough to do once I've
worked out how do create an external (in the same dir as an existing one).

The problem I have is that these to files:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gump/metadata/project/cocoon/
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/gump.xml

Are actually quite different. Is that because ours has just developed,
and gumps has stayed the same, or has Gump's developed too?

Can someone create a file (either will be fine) that is the correct
latest? I'll then create the necessary external to fix this.

Otherwise, I'll try to work it out using SVN history tomorrow.

Regards, Upayavira

P.S. When I get this done, can I have my donut?