cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: loc namespace and attributes in inserted nodes (CForms)
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:24:13 GMT
BURGHARD √Čric wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I found that the loc namespace and several attributes are inserted during
>the binding phase (inser-node). Theses informations are apparently usefull
>for cocoon stack traces, but IMHO they should disapear during form.save().
>I'm not sure. Is this a bug or feature ?

Yes, this is a bug. The binding mixes instructions and elements that are
copied to the target document, and these attributes should be removed in
this last case.

I'm currently doing a triple merge on CForms (2.2, 2.1 and Max
libraries) and will take care of this afterwards.

Thanks for reporting!

Sylvain