cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about Daisy to Forrest plugin
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 09:38:11 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:

>> CREATED IMAGE forms_field_datatype_relation.png => 409
>> CREATED userdocs/actions/actions.xml => 425

> <match pattern="forms_field_datatype_relation.png">
>    <location
> src="http://cocoon.zones.apache.org:9263/publisher/blob?documentId=400&amp;version=live&amp;partType=3"

> />
> </match>
>
> <match pattern="userdocs/actions.xml">
>    <location
> src="http://cocoon.zones.apache.org:9263/publisher/document?documentId=425&amp;includeNavigation=false&amp;locale=en_US&amp;version=live"

> />
> </match>
>
> Note the daisy documentID is given as a parameter.
>
> I'm no whizz with tools to do this kind of processing - anyone able to
> write an sed script (or something) to do this?

Hmm, with some clever search and replace I could turn the documents into
a Daisy navigation document. This seems to be the same amount of work as
rewriting the logfile into your locationmap AND I can fix the
discrepancies there are between the current state of the docs and that
at the time of the import/logfile.

Will you still be needing the "match image name to daisyID" matching
after I have done the conversion? Or, does your plugin automatically
handle the conversion of an image "embedded" in a Daisy document?

Ok. I'll go ahead and turn at least the documents into a Daisy
navigation document. I'll add it to the "legacy docs" site, so we can
rearrange the "official docs" any way we like until all legacy docs are
either moved or retired.

Bye, Helma