cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: Question about Daisy to Forrest plugin
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 22:41:22 GMT
hepabolu wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:

>> There is a locationmap in the 0.8 version of Forrest that defines
>> where content is to be retrieved from. It would be possible to create
>> a locationmap for all the entries in site.xml/book.xml files in the
>> existing site. However, that is a long and tedious job, unless the
>> logfile can be processed by something or other to produce the
>> locationmap.
>> Where is the logfile?
> Check the home page of the "legacy docs" site in Daisy in cocoon.zones.
> It has a form like:
> CREATED IMAGE forms_field_datatype_relation.png => 409
> CREATED userdocs/actions/actions.xml => 425
> Is this helpful?

Yes, it is, we can generate the locationmap from this using a text
processor. Basically we will need to convert the above to sopmething like:

<match pattern="forms_field_datatype_relation.png">

<match pattern="userdocs/actions.xml">

Note the daisy documentID is given as a parameter.

I'm no whizz with tools to do this kind of processing - anyone able to
write an sed script (or something) to do this?

View raw message