cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about Daisy to Forrest plugin
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 21:21:30 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:

> The good news is that the release version of 1.3 has an equivalent
> interface. Therefore, we need to upgrade the version of Daisy in the
> zone to the release version of 1.3. I don't have access to the zone to
> do this.

Me neither (I think), besides I have no experience with upgrading an
existing Daisy configuration.

> There is a locationmap in the 0.8 version of Forrest that defines where
> content is to be retrieved from. It would be possible to create a
> locationmap for all the entries in site.xml/book.xml files in the
> existing site. However, that is a long and tedious job, unless the
> logfile can be processed by something or other to produce the locationmap.
>
> Where is the logfile?

Check the home page of the "legacy docs" site in Daisy in cocoon.zones.

It has a form like:

CREATED IMAGE forms_field_datatype_relation.png => 409
CREATED userdocs/actions/actions.xml => 425

Is this helpful?

> If we can't auto generate the locationmap from the logs I would think it
> is easier to create a new navigation document in Daisy.

OK. Just let me know if it's doable. Otherwise I'll start building the
navigation doc in the "legacy docs" site.

Bye, Helma