cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@d-haven.org>
Subject Re: Serious bug in tree processor
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 13:26:49 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Berin Loritsch wrote:
>

>>Anybody know what the root issue is?
>>

>The type attribute of the pipeline element has not been evaluated
>correctly. In this case the type attribute of the first pipeline element
>has been used for all pipeline elements in a sitemap.
>

>>Do we have a TestCase to catch the problem in case it is accidentally
>>re-introduced?
>>

>I don't think so. The test case should have at least to pipeline
>sections with different type attributes and should test if the correct
>pipeline is used in each section.

And it's already fixed?  Hmm.  That does make it hard to validate a test
case.  I'm terribly busy right now (I've got a meeting downtown in a few
minutes), but I might be able to get a testcase in there to ensure we
don't fall into this again.  What was the revision with the error in
tact?  I'll try to get to it later today.