cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: missing dependency : commons-beanutils
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 13:10:44 GMT
Jorg Heymans wrote:
> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>

>>I was searching for the cause of this error _for hours_ and finally
>>found out that it only appears if there is no <map:flow
>>language="javascript"/> element in any already called sitemap.
>>
>>There seems to be one (last) connection between flowscript and
>>jxtemplate, probably a problem with the object model initialization of
>>jxtemplate.
>>
>>As a work around just make sure that you have in e.g. your root sitemap
>>the <map:flow language="javascript"/> element.
>

> the forms samples block has a flow element declared though in the
> sitemap. I added it to the parent and parent-parent sitemap as well,
> didn't help.
>
> Should we temporarily disable this sample until the problem is fixed?

I have a different message. I've updated to a very current revision
(279745), did a clean build and now I get:

org.apache.commons.jxpath.JXPathException: Undefined function:
org.apache.cocoon.forms.generation.JXMacrosHelper.createHelper

resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/generation/jx-macros.xml - 28:143
<jx:set>
file:/D:/svn/cocoonBranch/build/webapp/samples/blocks/forms/forms/form1_template_action_jx-macro.xml

- 28:52	<ft:form-template>
file:/D:/svn/cocoonBranch/build/webapp/samples/blocks/forms/sitemap.xmap -
503:35	<map:serialize type="xml">
file:/D:/svn/cocoonBranch/build/webapp/samples/blocks/forms/sitemap.xmap -
500:79	<map:generate type="jx">
file:/D:/svn/cocoonBranch/build/webapp/samples/blocks/sitemap.xmap -
66:68	<map:mount>
file:/D:/svn/cocoonBranch/build/webapp/samples/sitemap.xmap - 184:65
<map:mount>
file:/D:/svn/cocoonBranch/build/webapp/sitemap.xmap - 882:66	<map:mount>

HTH.

Bye, Helma