cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: patch commit request
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 08:51:41 GMT
Jorg Heymans wrote:

>>We don't want to leave the submissions to the livesites too long
>>"invisible", but adding the info to the current xdocs rather than Daisy
>>looks like a waste of effort.
>
> agree.
>
> How about we add it to both for the time being? It's not like we're
> being flooded with these requests ATM so the duplication effort is limited.
>
> Alternatively we could clean out that page in the current xdocs and put
> a link to the migrated content in daisy.

Ok, let's add to both for the time being. I have no idea how much there
is to add to Daisy, but in the process you might check if they are still
  valid links.

I plan to finish applying all bugfixes as mentioned in #34077 today (and
repeating the effort in TRUNK as well) and from then on I plan to
rebuild the current site navigation in Daisy. That should give us an
export of Daisy in the current site layout.

When Ross's plugin works, we could try a more frequent update of the
website.

Bye, Helma