cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <osnbeh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: patch commit request
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 20:02:11 GMT
>>> Also, there are a couple submitted "livesites" that I was going to do,
>>> but can't work on for the same reason... could someone slap those in,
>>> also?
>>
>> I'll see if i can find out how to do this, again in few hours from now.
>
> IIRC all it requires is a patch to the correct file in the docs.  As far
> as publishing the changes, IIRC (and I could be wrong on this), you'd
> have to run Forrest on the docs, and then commit the new generated page
> to the repo for the Cocoon website.

First of all: great that someone takes the time to go through the
process and add the livesites to the documentation site.

However, since we're trying to consolidate all documentation (and
livesites _IS_ part of the documentation) in Daisy at the cocoon.zone, I
think it is better to put the info there.
We don't want to leave the submissions to the livesites too long
"invisible", but adding the info to the current xdocs rather than Daisy
looks like a waste of effort.

I currently have no solution to this problem, someone else maybe?

Bye, Helma