cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@d-haven.org>
Subject I took the liberty of updating the JavaDocs on the core components
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 17:57:49 GMT
Alot of the information I documented really should have been part of the
JavaDocs all along.  I took the liberty of adapting what I wrote on
daisy to the JavaDoc format.  Even though there is a large amount of
duplication now between the two resources, I still think that there is
value in the documentation in daisy.  The main reason being the fact
that it is gathered all into one place.  In the process, I did find an
omission in the docs I wrote.

I'll see about adapting the "Writing for Cache Performance" that Sylvain
wrote.