cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [2.2] Using includes in the sitemap for components?
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 19:12:51 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Ok a first version is there which is a base to continue the discussion -
>
>for some reason I don't know I named it "PropertyProvider"
>which is a simple interface with just one method.
>If such a property is set, an instance of the class is created and invoked.
>Now I can imagine, that you might need more, like getting a
>SourceResolver or something like that?
>
>Carsten

Would I even be able to get a source resolver? You haven't read
cocoon.xconf yet.

Our code uses a modified version of the the Avalon configuration stuff
so I use that to read my XML file, so for me I probably won't need any
more than what you've probably done.  Since the system is in a pretty
primitive state when you are doing this I doubt much more can be done.

Ralph