cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <>
Subject Re: [2.2] Using includes in the sitemap for components?
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 18:57:49 GMT
Ralph Goers wrote:

>>Ok, I think we can control this think we can
>>do something like a
>>and this class has some interface and delivers the properties.
>>How does this sound?
> This sounds just fine to me.
Ok a first version is there which is a base to continue the discussion -
for some reason I don't know I named it "PropertyProvider"
which is a simple interface with just one method.
If such a property is set, an instance of the class is created and invoked.
Now I can imagine, that you might need more, like getting a
SourceResolver or something like that?