cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [2.2] Using includes in the sitemap for components?
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2005 18:57:49 GMT
Ralph Goers wrote:

>>Ok, I think we can control this by...tata...properties...I think we can
>>do something like a
>>org.apache.cocoon.properties.controller=YOURCLASS|ANOTHERCLASS
>>and this class has some interface and delivers the properties.
>>
>>How does this sound?
>>

> This sounds just fine to me.

Ok a first version is there which is a base to continue the discussion -
for some reason I don't know I named it "PropertyProvider"
which is a simple interface with just one method.
If such a property is set, an instance of the class is created and invoked.
Now I can imagine, that you might need more, like getting a
SourceResolver or something like that?

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/