cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: Planning 2.2 [was: Re: [2.2] Using includes in the sitemap for components?]
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2005 15:52:37 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Don't understand the comment (from Upayavira) about directory structure,
> R3 and R4, care to explain?

In R4 (or rather in Oscar 2.0Alpha) you can specify exports such as
o.a.c.transformation.*Generator. This would be enough for us to avoid
having to rename packages. However, it would likely lead to some complex
wildcard expressions, so I would propose that we ignore that
functionality and use unique package names per block, as per R3.

<snip/>

Upayavira