cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Planning 2.2 [was: Re: [2.2] Using includes in the sitemap for components?]
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2005 08:23:36 GMT

Upayavira wrote:

> How much do we know about the directory structure required by Maven? I
> know that OSGi R3 requires a directory structure, R4 doesn't. However,
> one package per bundle would make implementation much easier.

Unfortunately, my knowledge only extends to Maven 1.  Carsten would have
to answer this as he has been working on the conversion to Maven 2.  It
doesn't look like he has had to do much so far, but I'm still worried
that circular dependencies between blocks are going to show up.

> I just want to avoid any "we can't release X because we're waiting for
> feature Y", that is something we've stumbled with all too often.

Yes, I would like to avoid that as well.  However, I don't know that we
need to be using a formally released Maven 2 to know how to do this.

Ralph