cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Planning 2.2 [was: Re: [2.2] Using includes in the sitemap for components?]
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2005 07:15:42 GMT

Upayavira wrote:

> Ralph Goers wrote:
>

>> Where does the switch to Maven 2 fit into this picture?
>

> Probably 2.2M2 or 2.2M3, depending on how quick people are in
> implementing it!
>
> Regards, Upayavira

I'm not sure whether "people" means the maven developers or us. I bring
this up because 1) maven 2 isn't released yet and 2) as I stated earlier
it could have an impact on the directory structure that Cocoon uses.
Doing that after 2.2.0 goes out could be a problem (but obviously
wouldn't be if it is done in a milestone release).  I'd also be
concerned if converting blocks to be compatible with OSGi in 2.2 would
introduce the same problem. Hopefully, enough research has already been
done that this can be handled before 2.2.0 is released.

Ralph