cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [2.2] Using includes in the sitemap for components?
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2005 15:10:46 GMT
Ralph Goers wrote:
> I haven't looked at the code for this, but a) I'd love it in 2.1 and b)
> is it pluggable?  We already have an XML file with some configuration in
> it including some system properties that need to be set. It would be
> nice if I could leverage the same file for this.

Hmm, for a) I more and more think we should move the whole ECM++ stuff
from 2.2
to 2.1.x (readd the support for Composable and Instrumentable) and be
able to use
all the nice little things from 2.2 *today* - this requires some changes
in some "internal" classes of Cocoon but this shouldn't effect users...
For b) it's not pluggable (yet). What exactly do you need?

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/