cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist <mlundqui...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Eclipse w/ 2.1.7
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 23:00:16 GMT
Jorg Heymans wrote:

> FWIW i still do "build eclipse-project" even "build
> eclipse-customized-project". The latter sets up the source paths of the
> enabled blocks only

Hey, that is great... next time I won't have to cut down .classpath by
hand :-)

Why doesn't the regular eclipse-project target do that?  Why would
anybody want source paths of excluded blocks on their classpath?

-=-=-=-=-

Here's another one, going a little OT I guess, but... :-/

I've set it up so that my Cocoon project is "remote", it's not contained
in my Eclipse project (there's a symbolic link to it).  I have the
Cocoon src dirs in .classpath, but just for debugging... I don't want
them to compile when I build my project (but of course I _do_ want
Eclipse to compile my project-specific Java sources...)  Any idea how to
set that up?

Cheers,
—ml—