cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven, Gump and Blocks
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 06:17:58 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

> Why is that, I thought the Maven community had stopped being against Gump.

Don't ask me, ask the maven community :) I just looked at this:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Maven+Plugin+Matrix

>>I think gump is a great thing and it helps a lot, but I think also that
>>getting gump using m2 projects is not our concern.
>>

> I would like to agree, but it seem to imply that we are going to mean
> that we will be without continuous integration until someone else takes
> care about it. I doubt that we can afford that in the long term.

Now, we could for example use continuum - whatever that means...
But perhaps pushing gump and maven a little bit could help.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/