cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Releasing 2.1.8, when?
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 08:06:48 GMT
My original idea was to release 2.1.8 after the GT, so announcing the
code freeze the week after the GT and releasing one week later. In the
last years, we had the famous bug hunt at the GT and fixed/improved
several things. This year we have two days for the hackathon so we
should be able to do even more.

But we can release sooner if required; I think the current state is very
stable.

I think from 2.1.8 we should simply release every two months. So
everyone (developers and users) have a fixed date. So this is a little
bit more of agile development as we are using fixed sprints :)
Of course if there are showstoppers we will make an exception.

WDYT?

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/