cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [2.2] Using includes in the sitemap for components?
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2005 07:56:37 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

> Thinking about it, shouldn't it be COB-INF (or did we decide BLOCK-INF?)
> rather than WEB-INF, in the blocks. The sitemap-additions and conf will
> be part of real blocks as well AFAICS.

Hmm, currently we have one WEB-INF directory where all configs are added
to (in xconf and sitemap-additions). With real blocks we have several
blocks and each block has a "something-INF" directory I think.
So as soon as we have real blocks, this will change.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/