cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: [GSoC] status reports?
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 08:29:19 GMT
Hi Heh,

On 2 Sep 2005, at 07:51, Heh wrote:

> Anyway I put my code at:
>
> http://s91681504.onlinehome.us/gsoc/zooloon.tar.gz
>
> Please download from there. I'll figure out what's wrong with svn
> access tomorrow.

As Antonio points out, the best way of distributing your code is to
add it to Cocoon's Bugzilla, as an attachment. This is the way
everyone in the community without SVN access is encouraged to work
with Cocoon, as it means the code is never lost (in case your server
goes down with the thousands of Cocooners downloading it!), and that
we get a reminder it is there from Bugzilla.

You can find Bugzilla at http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/ ... it
would be a really good idea for you to use it.

Thanks,

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/