cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: furious anger: portal broken (please mind your tone)
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 08:00:24 GMT
Le 19 sept. 05, à 09:35, Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :

> ...please mind your tone - A subject like the one above does not really
> help solving problems...

> ...The current svn is a development version, so it might happen that
> things
> work one day and are broken the other day..

FWIW, I fully agree with Carsten here - yelling because something is
broken does not help at all, and anyone depending on the current svn
must be prepared to live a dangerous life.

Back on subject, I wouldn't be surprised if the value returned by
getServerName() depends on how exactly virtual hosts are configured.

-Bertrand