cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Blocks in 2.2
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2005 00:49:03 GMT
Any special note on how to do blocks in 2.2?

I've created this week two new blocks "validation" and "captcha", and
I would love to see them in sync on HEAD (and not only in BRANCH_2_1_x).

With all this OSGI stuff and work, I lost track of HEAD. Anyone care
to explain like I was a three-years-old???

     Pier

PS: I noticed that in the 2.1.x branch, most of the XMAPs in the
block samples declare elements within the "map" namespace for
patching, but don't declare the namespace itself. I suspect this is
because ANT doesn't use a namespace-aware parser (bytes me how), but
XMLLINT reports failures for a number of files (see list below). In
my blocks I declare the namespace and that doesn't seem to create any
problems, should we go ahead and fix the wrong ones?

src/blocks/asciiart/conf/asciiart-generator.xmap
src/blocks/authentication-fw/conf/authentication-act.xmap
src/blocks/authentication-fw/conf/authentication-gen.xmap
src/blocks/batik/conf/svg.generation.xmap
src/blocks/batik/conf/svg.serializer.xmap
src/blocks/batik/conf/svg.transformer.xmap
src/blocks/bsf/conf/bsf.xmap
src/blocks/chaperon/conf/chaperon-generator.xmap
src/blocks/chaperon/conf/chaperon-transformator.xmap
src/blocks/databases/conf/databases-trans.xmap
src/blocks/deli/conf/deli.xmap
src/blocks/fop/conf/fop.xmap
src/blocks/forms/conf/forms-generator.xmap
src/blocks/forms/conf/forms-transformator.xmap
src/blocks/html/conf/html-transformer.xmap
src/blocks/html/conf/html.xmap
src/blocks/itext/conf/itext.xmap
src/blocks/jfor/conf/jfor.xmap
src/blocks/jsp/conf/jsp.generator.xmap
src/blocks/jsp/conf/jsp.xmap
src/blocks/lucene/conf/lucene.xmap
src/blocks/midi/conf/midi.generator.xmap
src/blocks/midi/conf/midi.serializer.xmap
src/blocks/naming/conf/naming.xmap
src/blocks/php/conf/php.xmap
src/blocks/poi/conf/poi.xmap
src/blocks/portal-fw/conf/portal-act.xmap
src/blocks/portal-fw/conf/portal-gen.xmap
src/blocks/profiler/conf/profiler.component.xmap
src/blocks/profiler/conf/profiler.xmap
src/blocks/proxy/conf/proxy.xmap
src/blocks/proxy/conf/wsproxy.xmap
src/blocks/serializers/conf/serializers.serializer.xmap
src/blocks/session-fw/conf/session-act.xmap
src/blocks/session-fw/conf/session-sel.xmap
src/blocks/session-fw/conf/session-tran.xmap
src/blocks/slop/conf/slop-generator.xmap
src/blocks/stx/conf/stx-transformer.xmap
src/blocks/swf/conf/swf.xmap
src/blocks/velocity/conf/velocity.xmap
src/blocks/webdav/conf/webdav.xmap
src/blocks/xmldb/conf/xmldb.transformer.xmap
src/blocks/xsltal/conf/xsltal.xmap
src/blocks/xsp/conf/xsp-action.xmap
src/blocks/xsp/conf/xsp-generator.xmap