cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Agile Jack <agile.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GT2005] Capture Audio for Podcast?
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 00:02:23 GMT
I volunteer to capture audio in Amsterdam, and construct a GT2005
podcast after GT.  (As Torsten mentioned, a backup volunteer would be
nice to have.)

Arje, when you get back drop me a note (jack.ivers@agilepartners.com)
and let's see if we can get a jump on figuring out what A/V
connections we have to work with.

--jack