cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Flattening trunk
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2005 03:17:15 GMT
On Sunday 25 September 2005 21:39, Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
> I think we should move the content of trunk/src/ to trunk/, and
> start considering them as separate projects (blocks).

I would be really happy if a top-level build script (maven, ant, bash, perl,
whatever) is maintained for us poor souls who wouldn't know what depends on
what, and in which order stuff needs to be built. Doesn't need to support
everything, just one sweep to compile/package each part.

Also, in the long run, consider getting rid of the ttb structure, drop the
heritage from CVS and make a more direct statement;

/repos/asf/cocoon/
  main/
  legacy2.1/
  releases/