cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Quenot <...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Regression on DefaultLinkService
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 08:05:51 GMT
* Carsten Ziegeler:

> Jean-Baptiste,  is   your  problem  now  solved   with  all  the
> configuration tips?

No sorry,  we have a  dozen sites  in production, we  can't afford
to  change the  server  settings  now, we  prefer  keeping an  old
version  of DefaultLinkService  in WEB-INF/classes.   And moreover
the CopletTransformer (which uses DefaultLinkService to write URLs
in hypertext links) has been deprecated in our project in favor of
BookmarkAction to  have permanent  hrefs, thus  we are  not really
concerned with that feature.

Anyway, thanks to all of you for your help.
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot
Systèmes d'Information