cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Quenot <...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: [portal] Disable action counter by default
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:36:28 GMT
An update on this annoying problem:

Before updating I had URLs like:

/portal/portal?cocoon-portal-action=7&cocoon-portal-event=0&cocoon-portal-event=1

With a fresh Cocoon 2.1 I have:

/portal/portal?cocoon-portal-event=0&cocoon-portal-event=1

Request parameter « cocoon-portal-action »  has disappeared, which
causes URLs to be identical at every request, whereas we based our
application on the very fact that the URL was always different.

After digging into the bowels of  the beast, we found out that the
« action  counter aspect »  has been  removed from  default portal
configuration without notice by revision 232222.

Oooch!  It hurts!  Seriously, can we imagine to be informed of
such critical changes?  Or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance,
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot
Systèmes d'Information