cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Quenot <...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Regression on DefaultLinkService
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 09:03:21 GMT
* Carsten Ziegeler:

> There   were   several   suggestions  in   this   thread   about
> configuration on your side.

Indeed,  Upa  was  right  in  suggesting that  we  use  Apache  as
a  proxy  with  ProxyPass  directive.  The  server  name  used  to
access the  application is  not the  same as  the one  returned by
request.getServerName().

> Can you solve  your problem this way? What  configuration do you
> have? Give us some more information and  I'm sure we can fix the
> problem.

Generally  speaking  in  our   application  we  need  somewhere  a
configuration  file where  we store  the server  name.  Maybe  the
server name can be passed in the portal components configuration?
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot
Systèmes d'Information