cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Quenot <...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Regression on DefaultLinkService
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 08:20:14 GMT
Sorry  for  the subject  of  my  message,  you're right  we  can't
work  together properly  with  such an  aggressive tone.   However
just  to  be clear,  I  reread  the two  messages  I  sent to  you
privately  with subject  « Error on  LoginAction » and  « Error on
CachingURICoplet », and I find them perfectly polite.

* Carsten Ziegeler:

> The current svn is a development version

That's where we  don't agree.  I thought 2.1 was  a stable branch,
intended  for fixing  bugs.   And  that's why  we  update on  that
branch, to get fixes.  I get  the impression that the portal block
is  not  as stable  as  we  would  expect  from a  stable  branch:
incompatible  changes, like  the one  with CoWarp  authentication,
require discussion or at least warning on cocoon-dev.

Best regards,
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot
Systèmes d'Information