cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Quenot <...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Obsolete portal events
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2005 15:51:38 GMT
Hello,

Before updating Cocoon 2.1 today, all forms were correctly working
when posting  to action="", ie  the current request  URL including
references to portal events used for producing the form.

After posting the form, the URL looks like this:

http://vision/portal/portal?cocoon-portal-event=0

Now, I  have to set action="portal"  to get rid of  every obsolete
event parameter otherwise when posting the form a random layout is
used for my coplet.  I get a random page, the form pipeline is not
called.

After posting the form, the URL now looks like this:

http://vision/portal/portal

However,  we have  about 400  forms and  multiple branches  in our
application so modifying all of them seems overkill.

Any input will be appreciated,
--
Jean-Baptiste Quenot
Systèmes d'Information