cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Shall we switch to Jira?
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 04:24:49 GMT
On Wednesday 14 September 2005 10:32, Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> Being reading all the thread, I think there is also one important
> aspect: A lot of the projects used in cocoon as xalan, xerces et al. all
> of them already migrated to jira.

Agree. Infrastructure would also be *really* happy if all projects converged
on a single system, as it would reduce the load on them a bit.

As for down-times vs "we have used Jira for years and it is great";
The ASF Jira has more hits than any other "known" Jira installation, and the
Atlassian developers (some are Apache committers) are taking this seriously
and doing whatever they can to have it sorted out.

Perhaps a check with other Jira using projects would be in order, especially
the ones who have migrated.

Cheers
Niclas