cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Real blocks - current state and next steps
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 11:17:15 GMT
On Thursday 08 September 2005 06:47, Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
> Maybe we could work within Felix to make
> it possible to use the OBR functionality on M2 repositories?

Not sure if the M2 contains enough info, but otherwise I think it is a good
idea.

Currently, I have a live "publish" system, where you scp a bundle to a
directory and a cron job extracts the manifest data and convert to xml
snippet. A cgi script collates the snippets on requests to the expected
format.
Although this works, it is one more piece of software to maintain, and it
doesn't work for client-side-only since it is an aggregated XML file.

Don't expect a Felix Bundle Repository any time soon though... :o)

Cheers
Niclas