cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gavin Carothers <gcaroth...@amesondemand.com>
Subject Re: [GT2005] Capture Audio for Podcast?
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 15:27:04 GMT
As someone who has just started diving deeper into Cocoon and who's company
has a dim view of paying for a trip to Amsterdam I would be insanely happy to
have a copy of the audio from the conference. If there is anything those of
us who can't come can do to make this happen I'd be happy to do it.

Cheers,
Gavin