cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [2.2] Using includes in the sitemap for components?
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2005 15:38:21 GMT
On Sunday 04 September 2005 23:10, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Hmm, for a) I more and more think we should move the whole ECM++ stuff
> from 2.2
> to 2.1.x (readd the support for Composable and Instrumentable) and be
> able to use
> all the nice little things from 2.2 *today*

That sounds more like it is time for 2.1.x to become 2.2 and the HEAD targets
a 2.3, or even a 3.0, with real-blocks.

Dewey to me has always meant that a new "feature" increases the second digit,
but the 2.1.x line have seen all kinds of new features being added.

What's the scare to use up more numbers??

Cheers
Niclas