cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GT2005] Mirroring Apache SVN?
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 14:09:02 GMT
Le 27 sept. 05, à 15:46, Arje Cahn a écrit :

> ...Does anyone know of an option of doing this in advance before the
> hackaton and have some kind of a mirror/proxy on location?...

We can reasonably expect committers to come with a fresh checkout, and
I don't think a proxy would work as committers go via https and their
login.

For non-committers, it might be useful to have a copy (on a local
server or on CDROMs) of a fresh checkout done from the public
repository - assuming the .svn dirs are portable it should work.

-Bertrand